Friday, November 19, 2010

He Completed Me


You said I’ll take of you
You mean I’ll love you forever
But don’t leave me now
Without knowing anything

That’s what I thought about
That thing
But I’m so stupid not to believe you

You Left my Heart broken
I can’t fix the piece
Coz I know it can’t
Be complete anymore

You took away a part of it
And you made me die inside
My heart is filled with
Loneliness

It’s the healing time
Of my heart
But Why? Why did you come back?
And my heart started to break again

Many things happened, but you still
Have my heart
Don’t know much about your heart
But you gave it back
Its missing part

You complete my heart
You gave it back
Then you ask for forgiveness
But you’re late for everything
Coz while you’re gone

There Is someone who fix my heart
And brought me back to life..

HE COMPLETED ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment